Head – Human Resources & Admin
Job description :
- To understand organizational strategy, objectives and to align its goals at HR Department level to that of the organization so as to assist the management in achieving the goals and targets set out.
- Driving the strategy of the organization to achieve the goals and targets set out. Planning, developing and implementing strategy for HR management and development including.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR Development.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales. Ensuring compliance with the HR manual.
- Ensure strict compliance with the AML/CFT obligations including the implementation and adherence to the required processes, procedures, systems, controls, training and reporting without any breaches.
- Liaising with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements and ensure regular review and update of the HR manual as necessary.
- Facilitate and provide assistance to internal and external auditors requests, as and when required.
- Contributing to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance including Succession Planning which needs to be reviewed and updated regularly.
- A professional HR qualification (e.g., CIPD) or relevant HR qualification(s).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior years of experience in senior HR & Admin roles.
- Good conceptual understanding of HR & Admin aspects.