Intimation Procedures / Requirements
- The participant should notify us of the incident as soon as possible
- Where necessary, within two working days of receipt of claims , a surveyor to carry out an inspection within two days of the appointments or immediately as required.
- We will clarify or confirm the terms of the coverage in respect of claims made within five working days or ten working days for complicated claims.
- Any loss or damage caused by theft/burglary must be reported to the local police. A copy of police report should be obtained to be produced as evidence for the claim.
- For consideration and agreement. Three quotations for repair/replacements of the damaged parts before proceeding with purchase or repair to be furnished.
- The participant should take reasonable care to mitigate the effect of loss or damage.