Senior officer / Officer – Compliance and DMLRO
- Responsible for supporting the Compliance department in managing the level of compliance risk within the business within tolerances agreed by the Board and ensuring that the Company has adequate processes for managing the Compliance and AML/CFT risk.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Supervisors and keep up to date with the regulatory and legislative environment.
- Support the delivery of the Compliance Plan.
- Support implementation of the Company’s AML/CFT framework and policies.
- Ensuring day-to-day compliance with the Company’s Framework for Combating Financial Crime.
- Subject to regulatory approvals as necessary, statutory responsibilities under the CBB and QFCRA regulations to act as the DMLRO in absence of the MLRO.
- Taking reasonable steps to establish and maintain adequate arrangements for staff awareness and training on AML/CFT matters. Plan and deliver compliance and AML training as necessary.
- On-going monitoring of high-risk customer accounts.
- Ensuring that the Company maintains all necessary CDD, transactions, STR and staff training records for the required periods.
- Advise staff on any Conduct related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in the insurance/Takaful industry preferable.
- Professional qualifications or working towards acquiring professional qualifications such as APRM, Diploma in Compliance, ACAMS or Level 3 or Higher certifications in AML / Combating Financial Crime
- Good conceptual understanding of insurance, compliance, AML/CFT and Sanctions aspects.
Date of Join : Immediately.