Head of HR & Admin
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the HR & Admin Department of Medgulf Takaful HO and branches.
- To understand organizational strategy, objectives and to align its goals at HR Department level to that of the organization so as to assist the management in achieving the goals and targets set out.
- Driving the strategy of the organization to achieve the goals and targets set out. Planning, developing and implementing strategy for HR management and development including:
- Conditions of Employment;
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Performance Appraisal;
- Training and Development;
- Health and Safety;
- Employee Discipline;
- End of Service; and Administration of Employee Records
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR Development.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales. Ensuring compliance with the HR manual.
- Liaising with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements and ensure regular review and update of the HR manual as necessary.
- Facilitating other departments/functions managers requests in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and provide assistance to internal and external auditors requests, as and when required
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and providing suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization. Keeping the management informed of emerging trends, regulatory requirements and successful practices in HR & Admin.
- Contributing to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance including Succession Planning which needs to be reviewed and updated regularly.
- Prepare the annual manpower budgets of the company in coordination with the CEO and all head of departments.
- Undertake special projects/assignments/tasks and any other responsibilities assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications & Experience
- A professional HR qualification (e.g., CIPD) or relevant HR qualification(s).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior years of experience in senior HR & Admin roles.
- Good conceptual understanding of HR & Admin aspects.
- Strong HR management/controlling/operations background.
- High analytical and organizational skills.
- Insurance, Takaful and finance know-how.
- Self-motivated leader and excellent communicator.
- Team player, stress resilient and result oriented.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then click apply or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted for an interview.